If you try non-relevant websites to the top ranks of search engine results bring, this is known as search engine spamming, this is against the rules to be set up by the search engines to protect against manipulation of their search results.
In an ethical search engine optimization, there is no spamming. Such sites are found by the search engine operators have, often the result in banishment.
One example is to accept the BMW company, this company had in early 2006 that website has been completely removed from Google because it contained a number of automatically forwarding bridge sites. Once BMW had removed the offending pages, it was reinstated in the Google index.
The ethical search engine optimization (also called white hat search engine optimization) is to prohibited practices such as the use of doorway pages or link farm (this is a collection of web pages or entire domains [this is a part of the hierarchical DNS name space], which primarily are aimed at as many hyperlinks to another website basket) omitted it, the directives each search engine followed. They want to achieve is that the punishment by the search engine which will prevent the exclusion from the index or a downgrade in the search results pages.
- OnPage search engine optimization
- Search engine spamming: What you should not optimize
- Root cause analysis with search engine spamming
- Session IDs in search engine optimization for online retailers
- Multilingual online marketing and search engine optimization
- Domain recycling as a tool for search engine optimization
- Search Engine Optimization for Baidu
- The future of Flash from the perspective of search engine optimization
- SearchWiki – the end of search engine optimization?
- Mistakes you should avoid during the optimization OnPage