Web site operators exchange links primarily because they hope to improve the ranking of their websites. For a positive impact on the value of their own web presence, however, not only a large number of links is crucial to the quality of backlinks plays a critical role. Link is not the same link and some a bad link on the Internet is even completely ignored by Google. Quality counts therefore may more than quantity.
Items to be considered here:
- If the page indexed on Google?
- What about the Pagerank, the link page?
- What is the quality of the site – the so-called trust rank (the page is spam-free?)
- Adjusts the back link page themes to your page? (Links from theme related sites are assessed mostly higher, as an arbitrary link directories added. The best way to a title page with an important keyword is for your page.)
- Does the surrounding text to your link? If it is placed in the first half of the page or more in less attractive positions (Google can probably be interpreted using the style sheet, where there is a link)?
- How many links has available the back next to your link page? (Most SEO specialists assume that the value of a link decreases with the number of links on the page.)
Simply put, it is the internet a bit like in real life. A link is a recommendation or advice, the higher we value the knowledge of the referrer/guide, the more readily we probably accept the recommendation.
- From right link texts and One-key Rankings
- Ways to Link Building
- Good and bad link lists
- Blogging and SEO : 6 things to check before publishing a new post
- Link building for niche web pages
- Are nofollow backlinks but not worthless?
- Fraud during the link acquisition
- SEO Pricing / SEO operation
- It’s official: outbound links are a ranking factor
- The Freshness factor of the Links