Google Analytics has now received a new surface, which already looks a bit too different than before. In addition, there are also some new features that are very practical. Many of these innovations were already long for overdue. Very important is probably the innovation that relates to the integration of data from Google Webmaster tools in this analysis data.
This makes it possible to run a little search engine optimization using Google Analytics. Although this still seems to be a little immature, still better than not at all. To accomplish this, but must be connected only to the respective web page profile in Analytics with the corresponding site in Webmaster Tools. But this is no great difficulty. If you have not yet activated the new version of Analytics, then you look in your Analytics account up right the text “new version” which is written in red. Simply click and then you come to the home page of the account. On this website all profiles are listed. Here you have to pick out the Web page that you want to connect with Webmaster Tools.
Then you should have arrived in the new version, and if you have selected the appropriate profile, there are links on the left the visitor point sources and then search engine optimization. Here, then, the data-sharing tools for the Analytics is requested. Click on one then only needs to “Setting the Webmaster Tools Data Sharing”. Then you end up in the settings “Web Property”, and here you can select the tool profile and then link this with the account that was previously called. Then “Apply” just click, and then the data is also available in the Analytics account.
- Google Analytics – Web analytics for the protection switch sniffer
- Google Analytics on iPhone: three applications in comparison to keep an eye on the statistics of site
- New report on the button + 1 in Google Webmasters Tools
- Recovery in the Google Index
- AdSense Sharing – a dangerous undertaking
- The true face of PageRank
- Google Buzz: social does not mean success
- Google Follow Finder
- Remove a URL from the Google index
- Google AdWords Search Funnels