Microsoft and Twitter announced the renewal of the agreement for the integration of chirps in real-time search engine Bing.
This gap not to be performed: the hypotheses as to the possible abandonment of Twitter by Bing arrived in recent months due to the lack of agreement between the parties for the renewal of the collaboration, are in fact denied the two companies’ latest moves that have signed the agreement to continue the partnership. The search engine from Microsoft, therefore, continues to incorporate the tweets in real time in the search results.
After losing a close ally as Google, which already has a number of months disposed of integration with the microblogging service in favor of its Google +, Twitter has decided to meet at the top of Redmond to renew their agreements two years ago are to avert a new departure, which could have cost you the future of social networks. The announcement came directly via tweets, with a public exchange of messages between the two accounts officers of the company.
In addition to representing an important resource in terms of access and visibility on the web, in the presence of Bing allows Twitter the social network for twittering to obtain important economic revenues to continue its business at the time of the figures are not known agreement between the two groups, which according to some market analysts were quantified at $ 30 million a year that the Redmond company will pay into the coffers of the social network.
The news was later confirmed by email from a spokesman of Microsoft, which in fact becomes more important to society in the world to Twitter integrated within its online service. Twitter-Microsoft marriage could then continue in the coming years, allowing users to obtain information in real time via the search engine Bing and Twitter to attract new visits by the same channel.
- Google off its real-time search
- Bing: Revolutionary new interface with HTML5
- Bing prepares to make its engine much more social
- Interesting for all advertisers – advertising on Twitter
- Places Twitter: Twitter’s response to Foursquare and other geo-location social services
- Tips for Twitter
- New home page launched by Twitter
- Twitter buys the platform BackType
- Twitter URL Shortener : What changes with the URL shortening service owner Twitter
- Bing search engine: New competition for Google