A new interesting synergy between advertising on the Web and social networks Google +. The future is in advertising “socially active”.
If an internet user notices a banner ad particularly interesting now, thanks to a new feature related to the project Google +, will be able to share it with friends. The new button will make their first appearances +1 in display advertising to Google by the end of October and is already present on about a million websites, but the landing on the face of advertising and further adds something new to the meaning of the project.
Eider Oliveira, software engineer at Google + said on the official blog on the issue and addressed specifically to advertisers: “For the first time, you will be able to run advertising campaigns socially active working through millions of sites in over forty countries around the world.”
So, when consumers see the ads, it will offer its +1, as well as other Web content. For example, in the hypothetical case that a user named Elena gives a +1 ADV liked that, all his friends, when they see the ad, see also the recommendation of Helen. At the same time, Elena’s friends are more likely to see the advertising because the recommendations contained in the preferential position based on Google’s search algorithms. It is not important if the advertisement is an announcement of research, a banner or a website: the results are counted regardless of format.
To be sure, Google is not the first company to seriously consider banner ads socially active. Digg is famous social bookmarking site that Facebook have already begun to enter the buttons “Digg” and “I like” within banners ADV scattered on their pages.
- Google, the value of the search advertising
- Now, new advertising opportunities on Twitter
- New advertising landing on Facebook
- Now social designed the referral button + 1 of Google
- Microsoft promises to display advertising
- Marketing on Facebook – Guide to Social Media
- Interesting for all advertisers – advertising on Twitter
- Google credit card to buy online advertising
- Now more planned advertising on Twitter
- Corporate sites at Google + already in two weeks