The video website YouTube is to remodeling its options for sharing videos. The platform has changed the system and now when users click on sharing are offered a shortened web address to publish wherever they want. The novelty seems to be focused in line with Twitter to save characters in web addresses.
Users who use services like Twitter are aware of the importance of the number of characters. More and more services in which the contents must be subject to a number of letters or symbols. To enter webs addresses, we have developed systems that shorten the URL. YouTube has added to this example and has shortened addresses the option of sharing.
Until now when a user wanted to share a video, had the opportunity to send it directly to Facebook or Twitter or get to insert the URL where it wanted. YouTube has restored this function and now, as the share button, users receive a shortened URL that gives access to video page.
The possibility to export directly to Twitter or Facebook accounts is to provide users with the emergence of two buttons on each of these services.
When submitting the URL, YouTube has also enabled a box for users to choose whether they want the normal video address or choose a link to HD content. In either of the two things are presented with a shortened URL.
YouTube’s initiative seems to follow the current of the network in which services require increasingly shortened address. The new system seems an attempt of YouTube to facilitate the dissemination of content and process them more convenient for users.
- Flickr lets you to share photos on Twitter and Facebook
- Google evaluates also Twitter links
- Rich revenue for Youtube User
- How effective is Twitter?
- Google says on its inbound links
- Twitter URL Shortener : What changes with the URL shortening service owner Twitter
- Google Buzz: social does not mean success
- RockMelt – A new web browser built into the social web
- Twitter as an online marketing tool to use
- Places Twitter: Twitter’s response to Foursquare and other geo-location social services